You all know how I love my favourite adult toy, Thumper. The rampant rabbit vibrator. I've got a couple now. Since there are no men in my life, they are my only 'light' relief. Saying that, Thumper doesn't come out that often, as I really can't even bothered doing that lately.
Well a few weeks ago, I felt a bit randy and used my lovely pink one. Afterwards, I just put it beside my bed instead of hiding it as I usually do. I have so much crap lying around most of the time, you wouldn't know.
Then about a week later, I thought I would have another play...but couldn't find it anywhere. I thought maybe I hid it somewhere in my wardrobe without knowing. Hey....I lose my bloody keys all the time!
Well on Sunday, I totally demolished my bedroom, getting it ready for the house sitters while I'm away. I cleared out every space...and Thumper didn't turn up.
Which can only mean one thing....one of the children has taken it.
The week before I had cleaned out Dill's bedroom, so knew it wasn't there.
That just leaved Pickle's room. He recently moved into the spare room when his bunk bed collapsed. Luckily Dill wasn't underneath it at the time! At the age of eleven, I thought it was about time he had his own room anyway, even if it is very pokey and usually my mother's room when she visits.
So today, I went in there to empty out the drawers that had 'inbetween' clothes for the boys (as in one's that don't fit Pickle anymore, waiting for Dill to be big enough to wear them.
And in one of the drawers, buried deep down....was Thumper.
How the hell do I bring this up with Pickle?
So I called him upstairs, telling him I had made more space in the drawers for him.
'And I found what you took from my room, Pickle.'
He looks confused...
'What?'
'You know what...it's pink.'
'I don't know what you are talking about mum.'
We just stare at each other. Do I go get it and SHOW him what he took? No, I REALLY don't want to have that conversation!
'Yes you do Pickle. Why did you take it?'
He blushes..
'I don't know.'
'Well...never go into my room again without my permission, okay?'
He nods his head.
Then I changed the subject.
I don't know who was more embarrassed....me or him!
Substack is bad
5 weeks ago

19 chinese whispers:
oops....
Ah, happy childhood memories of nicking porn from our parents stash! I'm sure the excitement came from taking something we shouldn't have far more than the content of the porn though.
Great post Vi! BG Xx
LOL! Now, if it were my childhood, my brother would have taken it and put it in my dresser without me knowing it. My brother was a pain the in ass. C;)
I dread tat happening
I realy need to ask one of my boys to find something for me which is in a bag beside my bed. But I wont ask instead I'm waiting until I am well enough to search for it myself because I know that they would find my toys including my brand new bright pink rabbit that I have not even tried yet and what would they think the vibrating anal probe was ;(
A good argument for one of those lockable toy chests. But then you'd probably lose the keys to that, too.
I got rid of my vibrator for that reason a long time ago. And what's wrong with your fingers anyway?
x
Now that's awkward. I was always very careful to replace anythíng I 'borrowed' from my parents' bedroom exactly where I had found it.
Whe Son came back fom a short stay in London he brought back a little prezzie for us. He handed it over in an anonymous carrier bag but in the bottom of the bag was a receipt from a sex shop.
Obviously no kids problems here but you are aware of the Mum incident looking for knickers when I got rushed into hospital last year...she said she couldn't find any knickers but had been through every drawer I had in the bedroom...lol...x
LMAO! My teen was complaining recently that her father went in to tidy her room. She said he tidied all round the edges, carefully ignoring the bullet vibe that she had discarded in the middle of the carpet!
ROFLMAO
Kids--gotta love 'em.
I dare say MY toys don't come from the adult store.
And they're in a basket clearly visible and accessed by anyone who'd care to play with 'em.
*whew* LOLOLOL
Vi: heheheh...i was bushing for you just reading it. But I have to say I was amused and giggled.
I don't know if I could have that conversation...hehehe.
I did find it odd that my teenager boy was staying in the bathroom a long time...I waslked by and knocked and asked him...are you hutting one?
he came out so red in the face and said...MOTHER, how could youask me such a question?
I sort of laughed but reminded him that he never answered my question. hehehe.
later sweetie xx that was a fun post.
Ha ha... Kids!
At least they haven't taken to gelling their hair with the KY...
Oh dear! But had to laugh!!!
@Fire Byrd: If I may be permitted to answer that one. Even my fingers can't take H from Zero to OOOOhmygod in 40 seconds flat like her rabbit can.
I'm sure the experience of being confronted him about it will scar him from doing anything of that sort again.
Lately, I've been finding out that my son has been using his 'alone' time on my computer to research breasts. Still trying to figure out how to approach him on that because I don't want him to know how I discovered it.
Time to invest in a bedside cabinet with a lock.
bwhahahahahahaha
ours have both found the toys before. My son called the brides rabbit "the mean finger" when he was about 3!
That's just a little bit scary
Bloody hell. Did he know what it was? Little sod!
Post a Comment