CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 15, 2010

The love triangle...

Another weekend over and a fun one it was! Saturday night was spent leaving Blah and going bowling in a nearby city. It ended up being me, my friend Claire (aka Jane in old blog), Hattie, her sort of boyf, wont bother giving him a name at the moment, Bloke and two of his children (who are now my neighbours since the summer).

I really love it when we get out of town and do something different. (Photos on FB for those who are my friend on it).

It was quite hilarious catching the bus to the city, playing a couple of games, then coming back for drinks at Bloke's flat. He and Jane were getting a little bit 'close' when I left them to go to the other neighbours, Mac and Milly.

Now there is history I need to tell you with what happened in the summer between Mac, Milly and Bloke.

Refresher time!!!!

Mac and Milly are my neighbours and also co-workers at the Duck. They have a little girl together who is two. Bloke is one of Mac's oldest friends. Bloke used to be married but separated a couple of years ago from his wife (who was pretty close to my dead ex, AC). Bloke moved into my old flat I used to live in, in the summer last year, two doors down from Mac and Milly. Mac and Milly were VERY on the rocks in the summer time. She didn't really want to be with Mac anymore, and did everything in her power to split up with him....like trying to get me and Mac together so she would have a reason. I love Mac to bits, he's an ace guy, but I'm not being the one to break up a relationship! She was also spending a lot of time with Bloke and his kids, saying to me she felt close to him cause she could talk to him about her problems with Mac because them being best mates.

To cut a long story short, she had an affair with Bloke. And when it all came out, it was broad casted all over Facebook and the town. Mac left her, but then took her back. Bloke didn't really want anything to do with Milly. Then next thing you know....Milly's pregnant again, and of course, when people found out about it, they all assume it's Bloke's child, and the rumours went rife again. The thing is, Bloke has had the snip, so it isn't his...but a lot of people don't know this and think this little baby girl due in May is Bloke's, and not Mac's.

And in the meantime, Claire has had the severe hots for Bloke. She shagged him in the summer time (before Milly did and while he was with his girlfriend at the time) and again on Saturday night.

I just happily sit back and watch all this shit hitting the van, not getting involved!

15 chinese whispers:

Fire Byrd said...

You sitting back and watching it all unfold makes you sound like some wise old crone And I meant that in the nicest way.
xx

Diva's Thoughts said...

Boy have I missed your adventures! LOL

Anonymous said...

Vi, you should write a TV program. It would sure the hell beat the crap out of anything on the tube now. C;)

Hardin Reddy said...

I'm glad you're back to writing . . . you remind us how complex we all are. And horny.

Fat Controller said...

How many of your 'cast of thousands' know that you're back blogging (if any?)

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Craig is right, your in the wrong line of work. Oh the storys you do tell......

Frequent Traveler said...

Dear Vi,
Good Monday evening to you, sweetie! That was so nice of you to cyber come by my blog and say hello:)
It sounds like the drama is continuing - you should definitely write soap operas!
I am getting seriously burned out with blogging - just very little enthusiasm for it anymore, I'm afraid.
Hugs to you though - and when we go through the Cotswalds and Oxfordshire this Spring, I will think of you being somewhere nearby!

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Vi: OMG...this is better than a daytimes soap opera. You know you can't buy this kind of entertainment. I just wish i had a lawn chair to pull up along side you...I'll bring snacks and drinks.

scoot over sweetie.

later sweetie.

CheekyDani said...

Nice to be reading you again honey. Hugs Dx

Vi said...

FB - I feel like an old crone at the moment believe me!

Diva - I've missed blogging them!

Craig - one day lol!

Hardy - you're always horny!

FC - None. Not telling ONE person I'm back blogging in Blah. Not going to make that mistake again!


Ken - I'm sure there's more stories I'll be telling!

Annie - I'm your way in three weeks honey!

Spiky - will pop over in a bit my dear!

Dani - Ta honey, you still blogging? Hope you are feeling better back in Oz xx

Carnalis said...

such drama! i love the complicated love lines .. but it makes my life seem so very very dull (not sure if that is a good/bad thing).

Lovely to have you back in my reader x

Anonymous said...

Lol
drama indeed!!

Rach said...

For us facebook friends this is now made even more entertaining trying to fathom out the real names....great to have you back..xx

Vi said...

Carn - I'm sure my life is not more exciting than yours. My life is pretty boring at the moment, just what goes on around me!

Sage - Welcome! This town is full of it!

Rach - hehe....Well you have advantage of pictures!

Grump said...

Keep it coming, intrigued.
Woof x