CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 12, 2010

A new beginning...

I've decided after leaving this blog dormant for so long it's safe to start it up again, so watch this space!!!!

23 chinese whispers:

Jonathan said...

I post once a year. Does that count? hehe

Grump said...

Hi Vi
Hope to see your posts coming thick and fast.
Woofx

Diva's Thoughts said...

I have so missed your blogging so I am really glad you decided to come back!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello... Happy to see Vi's triumphant return. C:)

Jersey Girl said...

I don't blog anymore, but it's nice to see that you're back!

Tobiwan said...

Always a fan! <3

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Well its about time, I've moved I'm at www.kensnewblog.wordpress.com I have already bookmarked you so I'm waiting!!!

Anonymous said...

I should write more too. Or you can take up the slack in the blog world for me...

Go right ahead... ;-)

Wild Catz said...

Welcome back :o)

Anonymous said...

I only blog about once a week as LiR now....welcome back

Fire Byrd said...

I haven't stopped, have changed from a pixie into a byrd but still going. Welcome back
xx

Joanna Cake said...

Im still here Vi! Welcome back x

Carnalis said...

go girl! welcome back x

Fat Controller said...

Don't ask me how, but I knew just the other day that you were coming back...Spooky or what? Just goes to show you were missed!

Casdok said...

Welcome back!!

Troy said...

I'm watching! (Welcome back)

Sue Guiney said...

Yep, I'm still here:
http://sueguineyblog.blospot.com

Glad to see you back!

Caroline said...

Welcome back! :) x

Mel said...

(((((((((( Vi )))))))))))

:-)

There's no place like home!

BenefitScroungingScum said...

Woohoo! I missed you BG Xx

meredic said...

I must sharpen my quill.....

Jackie Adshead said...

Great to have you back - I've really missed reading your blog!

Frequent Traveler said...

Hey Girl! How are you?
Sorry we missed each-other, but it was crazy busy anyway!
Maybe next year:)