CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 19, 2010

In memory of...

Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 years since AC died....




...and the Orchid I bought him STILL hasn't stopped flowering. It's like as long as it does, he's still watching over me, stopping me from fully moving on.

11 chinese whispers:

Jackie Adshead said...

Wow, three years. A long time, and lots has happened since then. Makes you wonder what your life would be now if he was still alive, but I bet you think about that too. Sending a hug and love to you

Vi said...

Actually, no Jackie, I have never thought what life would be like if he was still alive, as I believe he never intended on living past 40, so never considered it.

Fire Byrd said...

Blimey three years. Hope your ok today as result.
xx

Spiky Zora Jones said...

Vi: Oh my...the same has happened to the flowers i bought for my girl's father...it's been 9 years now...the bloom every year.

they're a wonderful reminder of them huh?

xxx

Kahless said...

xxooxx

Indi said...

Vi ~ what a beautiful flower .. nature has a way of keeping us in contact with our deseaced loved ones.. if only flowers could actually talk ?!

Indi x

Ken Duck Geraths said...

Just remember the flower will not last forever but your memorries shall

DJ Kirkby said...

That orchid is amazing and so ALIVE.

Mel said...

I can't grow these things to save my life.
I guess it's fitting that you can, eh?

(((((((((((( Vi ))))))))))))))

nitebyrd said...

Three years! Vi, perhaps he is watching over you but telling you to keep living and blooming. (((hugs)))

Random Musings said...

I agree with nitebyrd.... You should keep on living