CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

What do you want to know?

I thought the next post I'd leave up to you guys....



Is there any questions you want to ask about what's been going on in my life since I stopped blogging?



About any of my life/ friends/boyfs/etc???

And please...let me know what colour the background is and what colour the text is, cause I don't seem to see the same as some of you!!!

5 chinese whispers:

Kahless said...

I can read green on white.

I would like to know.....

are you happy?
how are your kids?

Am I the first comment? Yay!

Jonathan said...

right now it is light green text on black background.

Fat Controller said...

Background is black, text for this post is light green, previous post was white, titles darker green.

Mel said...

Yup---see above for colour references!

What's on the agenda for the next journey? Who's going with you--and....How's the mum? :-)

Fat Controller said...

Do you still frequent the other pubs, The Cock and the CU? Are you still boycotting the CU after the chicken incident?