CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Piercings...

Have you ever kissed someone with a pierced tongue?

Playing with it with your tongue, sucking on it?

Have you ever had sex with a guy with a pierced penis?

How the coldness of the ring hits your G spot?

I did.

When?


This morning.



Where?



In my dream.


Gawd it was so real and sooo good.  I didn't wanna wake up.  It's been a long time since I've had a wet dream, and even longer actually having real sex.


I think I need to get laid.

15 chinese whispers:

Sulpicia said...

AH... I've had this happen. Just want to slip right back into the dream. Or wander the world looking for the man in the dream... Interesting that he had peircings. That will narrow the search down!

BenefitScroungingScum said...

Those kind of dreams are great! I was so excited for you when I started to read this post ;) Time to go back to online dating maybe?
BG Xx

Vi said...

LOL, yeah the search would be narrowed, but he wasn't from here, I was on one of my weekends away (don't know where but it was in the UK) He was a chunky man and told me he wasn't after a relationship, but I was drawn to him and his piercings. I doubt I would really want to track him down lol!

Gumpher said...

I find piercings a real turn off.

Never kissed someone with a pierced tongue, and never done the deed with a chap with a bit of scaffolding through his wanger.

I would put fairly good money on the fact that I'm never likely to do the second one.

Vi said...

Gumph - I've never been into piercings either! Weird that I dreamt it though! I'm glad to hear you dont think you'll ever do the second one, your wife will be so relieved to hear that!

nitebyrd said...

Could be those randy Pirates of The Caribbean in Disney had an effect on you! ;)

Never had a man with any piercings but think it might be interesting.

Vi said...

NB - this guy had a bit more meat on him!

Yeah, it's got me interested in trying one out! My ex Rat had one in his penis be got it removed when it became infected I believe.

Ceeej said...

I have had erm, experience of a pierced woman, pierced tongue, pierced nipples and umm, pierced yeah... It was actually rather good fun but I'm not sure if that was because or in spite of the piercings.

Spiky Zora Jones said...

I've never had sex with a guy that had a pierced penis ever. Tongue...yes. I thought it was cool and have considered it but having my ears pierced was enough for me.

I have to say, to wake up from that dreams would sure piss me off. It sure sounds like it was a blast...time to get out baby and have some fun.

later sweetie...

wait babe. I have to ask...did this guy take you to dinner and a show before the sex? If so...skip dinner next time. :)

Fire Byrd said...

Sex dreams are something else... love getting them and they are so unexpected in amongst all the other dreary dreams.
xx

Indi said...

Vi ~ I knew a guy once (none sexual on my part) he was hung like an elephant and had a prince Albert... ew.. I don't like dick piercings or eyebrow ones.. Although I used to have my right nipple pierced but I kept catchin it on things so I removed it, I still have my belly pierced.. Interestin all the same


Indi

xx

Young Werther said...

Piercings? Ouch!

Fat Controller said...

Could be a taste of what's to come in Amsterdam. LOL

Rach said...

Wow Vi, good dream that one, much better then mine last night where I got sacked and banned from returning to work to collect a coat I left behind....strange eh???...prefer yours xx

Brennig said...

Fuck me Vi, that dream goes beyond vivid.