Great... full day one in Florida has ended with Pickle chucking up everywhere, and now I have to stay awake to keep an eye on him.
All we did today was hang around the hotel, to recover nicely from jet lag. We went to Walmart to do some shopping, in between swimming.
Tomorrow is supposed to be our first day at a theme park, Universal...but let's see what the night brings...
...excuse me, I have more puke to try and scrub out of the carpet.
Chased
1 day ago

8 chinese whispers:
Aw, that's a shame. Hope it's just the jet lag that's making him sick. It can take a while for a body to adjust. You all want to feel fit again for Universal! Have a great time!!
I do hope he gets better soon so you can all get on with enjoying your holiday. Kids just take everything at full throttle and sometimes it catches up with them.
We had the same with daughter at the summerhouse over Easter, keeping us up all Thursday night. Soon cleared up though.
It's temporary--it'll pass. At some point, it'll be laugh material.
*wincing and running*
JUST SAYIN'!!!!!!
I hope he's doing better now. I do believe you're now considered Americans since you've been to WalMart! LOL
No roller coasters!
Oh dear, poor little chap. Plenty water.. rest n sleep should do the trick. Have a wicked time the rest of your holiday.. *ENVIOUS* :)Indi
xx
Yike!!! Your background has gone all white with black borders, instead of the normal black all the way across. Being in USA is doing weird things to your blog. Type is still green though.
Oh dear... the burger? fries?
universal is great, the sickness will soon pass, have a great time out there x
Post a Comment