There are plenty of cats in AMS, especially stuck in the shops at night.
Fee with her joint and cup of tea to start the day
The view from the house boat
The 'menu'
Notice how the building is leaning?
I love the reflection in the canal here
TULIPS!!!!
The house boat
Drinks on the 'big dick'
CHEERS!
Typical sight in AMS
An Aussie (me) wearing a Kiwi cap, in AMS.
Photos up only for a little while.

16 chinese whispers:
Great photos, Vi! Why is that building leaning like that? The canal one is really beautiful. Y'all definitely look like you had a wonderful time!
Brilliant photos. I'd guess that the house is leaning because it, too, is stoned out of its brain!
Nite - The houses lean something to do with them all being built on water. It really is quite bizarre.
FC- Or more like the builders were? lol!
Awesome pics! Looks like a big time is being had by all!
thanks for sharing!
sage - we did!
Eva, you're welcome!
Great photos, looks like a fantastic w/e! BG Xx
Aaaawww.....I love those photos.
I love the photo of the sky coming in as rain clouds but ya don't actually care due to the drinks and obvious spliffs. I was offered a spliff last Saturday night at an amazing BBQ party, I declined, workin in a prison I didn;t think it apt. Glad you had a great time.
Indi
x
Nice pics! Cats in Amsterdam operate like that, they're some kind of emotional vultures. Last time I was there a kitten just a few months old adopted me.
These Kiwis are taking over the world... just read that the richest person down under is Kiwi... move over Packer, Murdoch!
Oh wow.....the reflection in the canal is gorgeous. I imagine staying on the boat made it all that more wonderful.
And what's up with all the cats?!
That looks like a cracking weekend.
I wished I lived and worked there in Ams...so could light up a doobie and have a bitter every once in a while.
er...I know I can do that here too...but it's so much better when everyone does. hehehe.
the photos are fab honey and you are such a cutie-pie. I love your smile.
thanks for the photos Vi. xx
sweetheart...is that building leaning on purpose. As in, was it built to do that0?
xx
love amsterdam, don't normally remember to much after, did you go to the heiniken brewery?
Post a Comment